JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

INTRODUCING ......

aku ada geng rapat baru ... ahahah .....

this is for eu geng rapat baru ... :)


I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose

Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid

Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom

Love Myspace Comments

Strong Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment