JellyPages.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

you know it .

you know that you are wrong , so say sorry . 
APOLOGIZE to the people that you've hurt so much .
i know that i'm lacking in each kind of way .
so , yeah . now i apologize to you for that .
why do you always act like this ?
not saying sorry after what you've did wrong .
what ? you want me to say sorry ??
you want me to apologize to you ??
after what you've did wrong ???
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOUNG MAN ??
you're such a coward . 
you're so cheap !
i don't even know you well , but i'm giving you the chance to love me .
i'm willing to change myself to be a better person for you .
even when i know that i shouldn't do that .
now i know . 
i shouldn't be so stupid by changing myself to a better person .
i'm already a good one .

Strong Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment