JellyPages.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

dear my past ,

there's been a lot playing in my mind lately after i found out about your facebook page . i thought that will be the end of it after i added you as my friend and you approved me . but i was totally wrong about it . that was not it .


well . let me tell you something about why i added you as my friend on FB .
1) i want to connect to you back (that's obvious)
2) you're kunakianz
3) we know each other in real life
4) i want to know how do you do (that's all . no more lies!)
5)it's been a long tym i've been looking for you ! you schmuck ! (ok ! that's it ! NO MORE LIES ! )


okay . when i found you back , i told my sister . here's part of the conversation ..


me : sys !! i found him !!!
sys : him ?? who ??
me : him !! ****!!!
sys : OMG! so ? how ?
me : how what ? i found him on FB . i added him . just waiting for his approval now .
sys : haha . so . if he wants you back . what would you do ?
me : i don't know . just wait and see .


SERIOUSLY !! i don't know about it . this time . i can't even think straight for myself . owh ! how this could be ! i can't even think of the consequences for what's happening next and i can't even think about what should i do next if THAT THING that my sister had mention . urgghhh !!!!! LORD , HELP ME . I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE .


ok . a few hours later .


NOTIFICATION :: **** accepted your friend request .


MONOLOGUE : OH MY GOD ! haha . you approved me . yeay !


so .. what's next ? hurmm ..


***** STATUS : salam  *via Android


MONOLOGUE : wow !! Android ! hurmm ... gettin interesting here . so . let's check out his profile .


PROGRESS : viewing aka stalking his profile .. viewing the photos ..


MONOLOGUE : hurmm ... photos.. added 6 minutes ago .. huuu ... did you miss me ? i don't think so . wow . seriously . you're in singapore right now . hurmm .. work at kazbar . as a ?? wow .. interesting ..


PROGRESS : writing on my sys wall . how do i feel ? guess . lyk schmuck !


please ... remember !! u're taken !! you left him few months ago . you've dated his bestfriend and then you've dated some other guy . and that some other guy is now you're boyfriend . ur sweet cupcake . ur sweetheart .


ok . i've commented on your status . and then wat . we both commented . and . HAH ! you gave me your cell number . hurmm .. u want me to give a miss call .. when ?? i asked u back ..


urrmmm ....


TO BE CONTINUED .....

No comments:

Post a Comment