JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This Semester Has Begun..

Haiii..assalamualaikum..

New semester has begun..last semester was :
Academically : GREAT!!!ALHAMDULILLAH.. J
Personally : Not so good..Alhamdulillah.. :’)

But all I can say is I thank and grateful for all that..God has taught me on how to live on my own..He taught me that I shouldn’t just trust and giving chance to people whom already hurt me mentally..

He showed me His power..all the thing that he mention in the holy Quran is Right! I keep on believing on Him more and more.. I want to share what is that He showed me..

He once said that and it sounds like this “those who don’t perform their prayer for Subuh and Isyak’ are MUNAFIKIN..”

Damn He is right.. I saw that person..and of course He keep on making me giving my endless gratitude towards Him..

I just don’t care of what whores are talkin bad about me..i just don’t really care..

Okayyyyy..forget about that last semester story..now let me tell ya’ll about this semester..

Actually..i’m not ready yet for this semester but..whatever..challenge accepted! Life is not a thrill without a challenge or a force of doing something..so I started this semester..

With 5 FST subjects and 1 Statistic subject! 20 credit hour.. I just can’t let another 3 credit hour in for Organic Chemistry or Calculus I ..

So I took a brave decision to take those 2 subject in my final year..and I hope I can make this through..with all this subject and graduate ON TIME!! Ameen …. *finger’s crossed*

Eventhough I got no mood for all this..but I will find the mood and make the mood..so it started with this blog drafting.. J hewhew~

No comments:

Post a Comment