JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

this one is for eu..

tahir,





I'm sorry about never trusting u, I'm sorry for always hurting ur feelings, I'm sorry I can't be who u want me to be, I'm sorry I can't be perfect, I'm sorry for our past experiences, I'm sorry I'm not ur dream gurl, What I'm trying to get through is that, I'm sorry I can't be good enough to be with you
          I'm sorry sometimes, I feel a little jealous inside, imagining someone could please you more than me, I guess it's my insecurities acting up a bit because I know, I'm not the most beautiful, most fun or even the most exciting girl you’ll ever meet, but I do know that no matter how long and hard you search, you will never find someone who cares about you, the way I do!
          i am sorry i am not perfect… i am sorry i am only who i am… i am sorry i never told you EVERYTHING… and i am sorry that nothing i have done or will ever be able to do will be enough…
          I am sorry i hurt your feelings and that i said what i said,
I am sorry that i am not what you are looking for and that im not ur dream girl,
I am sorry that you hate me soo much and that i am annoying crazy,
I am sorry i said “i love you 2″ and meant it,
But most of all i am sorry that i am still in love with you
          I’m sorry i can’t be the perfect girl you want me to, but all i can really do is try … I am sorry i told you i loved you and hurt you. I’m sorry i made you cry in the way i did. I’m sorry i had to leave i just couldn’t stand to hurt you anymore but I’m sorry that WHEN I HURT YOU I HURT MYSELF TOO. Baby i love you.
          If there is one thing that I have learned in my seventeen years in this world.. Its that there is no right way to say sorry. No matter how hard you try to explain why your sorry, its never enough. Actions, only actions can show how truly sorry you are.. I guess I was too late for either attempt

          

No comments:

Post a Comment