JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 2, 2010

REST IN PEACE MY LOVE ..

“Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.”





But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:  Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. 



 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”



My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law

You told me you loved me but then you left!!
 You said you would never break my heart but its so shattered, i will never find all the pieces!!! You left me in the cold shadowed with grief!!!
You left me with the pain of a million cuts I feel like i dont have a heart anymore YOU took it!!! But the real truth is I MISS YOU I miss your voice, your soft caring touch that used to make me feel safe, BUT I was Tired!!!!! tired of the lies you told me, tired of your broken promises, The pain is so great I wonder will i ever get the image of you walking out the door out of my head? Which is why i say this in mourning for you
YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME BUT THEN YOU LEFT!!!!!!!!! 











Thank you for all the love you gave me.
There could be no one stronger.
Thank you for the many beautiful songs.
They will live long and longer


No comments:

Post a Comment