JellyPages.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Quotes from Cinderella's Stepsister

“Don’t talk so sweetly to me. I’m not very smart so it really, really confuses me. If I think about it, from the day you came here, till the day you officially rejected me… while you were scolding me for being childish, telling me not to lean on you… you were exactly as sweet to me as you’ve always been. Even if the world crumbles, the feeling that if I held onto you everything would be okay… you did that. You pushed me off the edge of a cliff, and then you’re being sweet to me again — you can’t do that.” – Hyo-sun


“It hurts when I don’t see him, and when I do. It hurts whether he’s here, or whether he’s not. Hurts whether he smiles at me, or smiles at someone else. Hurts whether he calls my name, or doesn’t. As long as I don’t disappear into the earth, I think I’ll continue to feel hurt, Jung-woo, but still, being here is better. Being able to see him and hate him is better than him not being here.” – Eun-jo


“I like you so much, so what can I do? Even if you get mad at me, scold me, are ashamed of me, don’t think I’m good enough, ignore me, scornfully laugh at me, whether you think I’m an embarrassment and put me down… but I like you so much. What do I do then?” – Hyo-sun 

No comments:

Post a Comment