JellyPages.com

Friday, January 14, 2011

MY PRECIOUS ..



Shy whisper , soaking through the rim of the ear
Our memories are piling up
Foolish and pretty images that we see of each other
Like sunshine that comes through the streetlight in the alley
You gave me a small dream, something I never knew
My precious , warm enough to erase the memories that were like a thorn
My precious, fluttered enough to keep the memories of the past summer
The glitter on your eyes that is breaking by the refreshing wind
The memories of my innocent days come to my heart
My lost wishes that I really wanted
When I turn around and see that all my memories are gone
You held my two hands tight when I thought I would be alone
My precious, you touched my broken heart without any words
My precious, the flutters that allow me to do anything if you are with me
My precious, warmer than any sunshine
You touched my broken heart without any words
My precious, cleaner than any sky
My precious, clearer than any glass
The flutters that allow me to do anything if you are with me …
MY PRECIOUS ..

Love Myspace Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment