JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 22, 2013

who bitch???

who hates me ? do you know ? then list it if u know who they are..

and...

like i care about it...


i dont even give a damn..

read my blog and feel irritated..

who cares???

ure the one who wants to read..FUCKIN STALKER!!!

i made my blog and i typed everything based on what i feel and what i want to say..i am being real..i aint fake..i aint a mannequin like you..

if i didnt say what i mention in my blog then i have my own reason..for talkin behind ur backs..i have my own reason too..

just like you too biatch..u do have ur own reason for everything right..for everything that you do..you must have ur reason..

every human being have their own hak bersuara so im using it..why??x puas hati??then post la.jgk..be a keyboard warriors then..

i am posting in my page(fb,blog and twitter) because i still can handle my feeling towards you whom thinks that i am perfect..this is the way im handling..if i cant handle it then youre not being able to read my fuckin blog dearrrrr.. *puke*

but still..i will never understand of how immature people are nowadays including me whom keep on talkin on what they dont like..

they keep on complaining.... *to be continue*

No comments:

Post a Comment