JellyPages.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

emotion & depression...

I want to hate so much but I'm afraid of Law of Karma..

I don't want things to go back to me..

I want to hate so much so that I don't have to keep a vengeance and seeking for revenge..

Holding back my anger doesn't help me to stay positive and stay calm..

It makes me goin crazy..

OMG...why do I have to be so foolish on those time...

1 person says " kesian dea.. "

Another person says " we need to comfort her in order to make her stay calm "

Other person says " I also have my own prob..does she always be the DRAMA QUEEN ?? "

Other person says " She's been through a lot recently "

Other person says " she needs her tahir she needs to be comfort by him..where is he??

Other person says " she already broke up or not??I don't think so.. "

Other person says " but she's been thinking bout those things a lot lately "

The teacher asks " does she have a problem?? "

The other answered " she seems okay..but we don't know bout her inner"

BUT....

here's what I say...

I SAY " yes, i've been through a lot lately..It's all about emotion and depression..Of course I need my tahir to comfort me..but..when will he be back???I want to tell the whole world bout what i went through and how i feel...but will you all listening?????!!!!I don't think that you all will listen to what I wanted to say..I know that you also have your own problem..that is why i keep on holding this feeling back..i don't want this to affect my studies..but it seems that it is..i don't know how to solve this..can you??do you know how to??i bet you can't..i bet you don't...I'm going crazy as it is..I'm just passing the time waiting for my time to come..I'm not seeking for death but I'm seeking for happiness..If you know that i need to be comfort..then why you all not doing it???where is your effort as the so-called 'TRUE FRIEND'????you call yourselves as my chingu, but you don't even know your role in this matter..

Yes, i've been thinking about breaking up a with my tahir a lot lately..but i'm afraid about the things that will come..Will I be able to go on without him??But, I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE...If i'm not born as I am now..then everything will be over..i'll be ok...that is the ONLY thing that i can be sure of...i miss my tahir..

No comments:

Post a Comment